Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a shuttle service to the shopping centre of Walvis Bay and Swakopmund ?
- – We do have a shuttle service that can be booked prior to arrival
Do we have a shuttle service from the nearest airport ?
– Yes we do pick up at the airport of Walvis Bay on prior arrangement
Do we have handicapped facilities for rooms and are we handicapped accessible?
- – We do have facilities for the handicapped and are handicapped accessible
Can we book rooms only ?
- – Rooms only can be booked upon request
Do we allow pets ?
- – No pets are allowed
Are we smoking friendly ?
– Namibia has a no-smoking policy for all accommodation, restaurants, bars and public buildings, especially no smoking inside the rooms
Can outdoor activities be booked at the Hotel ?
– Yes we have a concierge department that can book and arrange activities at your convenience
Is the water potable at the Hotel and suitable for consumption ?
– We recommend you use the bottled water provided and you can purchase more at your convenience although the local community use water from the faucet on a daily basis
Can we order room service if we don’t feel like attending breakfast or dinner
– Yes we offer a room service for your convenience
Can we cook our own food in the room ?
– We do not allow cooking of food in the rooms, if you need to keep food frozen, arrangements can be made with the kitchen though
Do you serve food for persons with food intolerances, special diets and preferen
- – Yes we do, we prefer to be notified in advance in order for the kitchen to be well prepared – preferences specified and/or allergies specified
Do you have safe keeping facilities in the rooms ?
– Each room has a safe with a digital locking mechanism and can also hold a laptop and personal effects
Do you accept all types of credit cards ?
- – Currently we only accept Visa and Master Card
Can we pay by cheque or travelers cheque ?
- – We do accept travelers cheques that are signed in our presence but no bank cheques unless they are bank guaranteed
Are you close to the beach or water’s edge ?
–Our Hotel is approximately 100 meters from the water edge and the boardwalk – the boardwalk stretches for about 2 miles in either direction where the shuffling flamingos can be watched at your pleasure and delight